Wednesday, June 28

"Enabled"

Here I am! And no blackmailing to be heard of--I brought papa-san into the picture to resolve the internet access dispute. ha! The Manipulative Queen of HR proves victorious once again :)
Unlimited broadband access for all!!! ...or just me. I'm okay with that.

Anyway, I just read an entertaining article about my favorite bus route--yes, the MetroTransit's Route 16. The following link should take you to John Hoff's article in the Minnesota Daily. Let me know if it doesn't work.

http://www.mndaily.com/articles/2006/06/28/68534

For anyone who's been sentenced to public transportation in the city of Minneapolis, I think you would agree that Hoff really captured the essence of riding Route 16. Take special notice of the rappers--so true. Gotta love Minneapolis : )

No comments: