Tuesday, May 2

Dependency v. Self-Surveillance

You need me to blog. I need me to blog.

How else will we know if my thoughts are palatable?

I've been studying, and other things...
This blog is somewhat both my heart(mind, rather)-monitor and pacemaker...if that makes sense.

It seems silly to have such a lame connection to "the world," yet writing to anonymity, knowing that even though what is said may not be heard, what is written will more likely be read, something in all of this weaves a faint idea of a safety net...from what? i'm still not certain of...but the notion of precaution being addressed somehow brings relief (however little)...yet somethings are naught more than the delusions of our foolish, ignorant paths

Anyway...

I just remembered that I actually have had a post in progress, forgotten about for a while. It needs some research that I procrastinated (for good reasons) until I forgot that it existed. Lucky for you all, I remembered it :D

It will appear (inshaa'Allah) in about three weeks, after I'm back home for the summer. Until then, this post is it. Perhaps you are relieved, but I'm sure if you think a bit longer, you'd look forward to this next post..which should actually end up being before this post and after "Somnology"...And now, this post ends to stop the confusion beginning to rise...

2 comments:

EA said...

Yes, that 'procrastination', Im beginning to feel like you have in earlier post's. Yes, "from what", and the more I think about it, the more ignorance looks much more appealing. But no, I think it all has to go this way. Your dad must have been really getting after that snow, sorry, but that is both funny and scary, lol, anyway, have a good month.

Samira said...

Aww, thanx :) You too